The Ava throw is a lightweight Tunisian crochet blanket pattern made with an easy-to-learn Tunisian crochet stitch.
The mesh stitch makes this a great throw for spring when the temps are just a bit cool and a blanket with an open weave is just enough to keep you warm.
This pattern features a simple border and a one-row repeat finished off with beautiful rope tassels that give it that modern edge.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- Tunisian Crochet purl stitch
- Tunisian Crochet mesh stitch
- How to make rope tassels
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- A digitally delivered crochet pattern
- Pattern has links to video stitch tutorial
- Pattern has links to rope tassel tutorial
· Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn
· 6 mm Tunisian crochet hook with 32" cord
· Tunisian Crochet skill level: Intermediate
· Standard US Terms
*All patterns are Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Use code "FREEFORME" at checkout.*
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.