This Tunisian crochet shell pattern reminds me of tiny little sea shells found at the beach.
It's made in the Tunisian cluster stitch, which is a fun stitch to learn. After you get the hang of it, it's a very meditative stitch, making it an easy project to work on.
I used Ferris Wheel in Full Moon which is a long striping sequence of Denim, Sky Blue, and Misty Blue.
It's mixed with Elephant Grey, which gives you a beautiful blanket to display in your home or on your porch.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- Tunisian crochet shell stitch
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- A digitally delivered crochet pattern
- Pattern has link to video stitch tutorial
- Pattern has photo tutorials
- Lion Brand Pound of Love (1 skein)
- Lion Brand Ferris Wheel (3 cakes)
- 7mm Tunisian crochet hook with 32" long cable
- 6 mm crochet hook for border
· Crochet skill level: Intermediate
· Standard US Terms
*All patterns are Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Use code "FREEFORME" at checkout.*
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.