Looking for a throw to brighten things up a bit? If so, the Tunisian Crochet Rainbow Blanket Pattern might be the perfect project for you!
The Rainbow blanket is made with the Tunisian Chevron Stitch and two different kinds of yarn. By using self-striping yarn, the ease of color changes is done for you. Once you get the hang of the stitch, this makes for one meditative and relaxing crochet project.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- How to do the Tunisian Chevron Stitch
- How to change colors in Tunisian crochet
- How to crochet some basic Tunisian stitches
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- A digitally delivered crochet pattern
- Pattern has detailed photo tutorials
*All patterns are Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Use code "FREEFORME" at checkout.*
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
- Medium Weight 4 yarn
- Self-striping yarn such as Lion Brand Mandala
- 6.5 mm Tunisian crochet hook with 32" cable
- 6 mm regular crochet hook
· Crochet skill level: Intermediate
· Standard US Terms