This triangle crochet shawl pattern features beautiful raised stitches and if finished off with beautiful tweed yarn
The Raised Stitches Triangle Crochet Shawl uses a combination of front post half double crochet and back post half double crochet to achieve the look of raised stitches on one side of the shawl.
Combining Heartland Grand Canyon yarn with Mandala Tweed stripes gives this yarn an incredibly warm, cozy look and feel. Finish it off with tassels for a shawl you'll want to wear all the time.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- How to crochet front post and back post double crochet stitches
- How to increase
- How to make tassels
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- A digitally delivered crochet pattern
- Pattern has links to video stitch tutorial
· Lion Brand Heartland Yarn in Grand Canyon, 2 skeins
· Lion Brand Mandala Tweed Stripes in Knock on Wood, 1 skein
· 6 mm/ J crochet hook
· Crochet skill level: Intermediate
· Standard US Terms
· This includes one printable crochet pattern
*All patterns are Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Use code "FREEFORME" at checkout.*
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
© 2021 - 2023 I Can Crochet That; All rights reserved.