There are endless color combos for this textured crochet blanket pattern!
This crochet blanket pattern is made up of two basic stitches, with an easy two-row repeat pattern.
By changing colors every two rows, you can bring the yarn up the side instead of fastening off, which creates way fewer ends to weave in - which is always a bonus in my book!
Hide the yarn up on the sides with an easy crochet border and you're left with a beautiful blanket full of color and texture.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- A fun new crochet stitch
- How to bring yarn up the sides so there are no ends to weave in
- How to work with & combine two different weight yarns
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- A digitally delivered crochet pattern
- Pattern has link to video stitch tutorial
- Pattern has photo tutorial
- Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn
- Lion Brand Ferris Wheel yarn
- 5 mm • US size H-8 crochet hook
- Crochet skill level: Intermediate
- Standard US Terms
*All patterns are Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Use code "FREEFORME" at checkout.*
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.