Striped Corner to Corner Crochet Blanket Pattern x Crochet Afghan Pattern x Crochet Pattern x Intermediate Crochet Blanket Pattern x The Penny Blanket
The Penny Blanket is the perfect way to use up all those bits of leftover Mandala yarn. It's made with a corner-to-corner moss stitch that starts small and gets bigger as you go. The mix of different yarn colors makes each blanket totally unique and full of personality.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- Corner to Corner Moss Stitch (also called linen stitch)
- How to change colors in crochet
- How to cover up the yarn ups with a crochet border
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- A digitally delivered crochet pattern
- Pattern has links to video stitch tutorial
*All patterns are Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Use code "FREEFORME" at checkout.*
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
· Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn
· Lion Brand Mandala yarn
· 6 mm/ J crochet hook
· Crochet skill level: Intermediate
· Standard US Terms
· Finished size measures 46” x 48 1/2″ long; instructions on how to make it a rectangle are included