This knit-like crochet blanket pattern is worked up in beautiful stitches, which creates a texture so similar to knit, you'll be amazed.
The Myles Throw is worked length-wise using half double crochet in the third loop, which gives the blanket a knit-like look and feel.
Finish off with a knit-like border, resulting in a handmade blanket that no one will believe is crochet.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- Crochet fhdc stitch
- Crochet hdc 3rd loop stitch
- How to crochet a ribbed knit-like border
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- A digitally delivered crochet pattern
- Pattern has detailed photo tutorials
- Pattern has links to video stitch tutorial
*All patterns are Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Use code "FREEFORME" at checkout.*
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
· Weight 4 yarn • approx. 2,976 yds
· 6.5 mm /K-10.5 crochet hook
· Crochet skill level: Intermediate
· Standard US Terms