This crochet baby blanket pattern uses a worsted weight yarn and a beautiful stitch you'll fall in love with
The Hazel crochet baby blanket pattern is worked entirely in the bean stitch, giving it one incredible texture.
Because of the nature of the stitch and the weight of the yarn, this blanket is fairly heavy making it the perfect item for those colder days and nights.
This baby blanket will make a beautiful addition to a baby's room.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- How to crochet the bean stitch
- Front post and back post double crochet
- How to crochet a ribbed like border
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- A digitally delivered crochet pattern
- Pattern has links to video stitch tutorials
*All patterns are Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Use code "FREEFORME" at checkout.*
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
· Lion Brand Heartland yarn (7 skeins total)
· 6 mm/ J crochet hook
· Crochet skill level: Intermediate
· Standard US Terms