This easy Tunisian crochet blanket pattern is perfect to whip up if you're new to this style of crochet
The Logan blanket is made with the softest, comfiest, and most luxurious chenille yarn.
It can be difficult to get stitch definition with this type of yarn, but whipping it up with the Tunisian simple stitch creates a bit of a waffle look to it.
It's similar to the chenille blankets bought at places like the Pottery Barn and West Elm.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- How to do the Tunisian simple stitch
- How to crochet a ribbed border around entire blanket
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- A digitally delivered crochet pattern
- Pattern has video tutorial
*All patterns are Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Use code "FREEFORME" at checkout.*
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
- 6 mm Tunisian crochet hook with 32" long cable
- 5 mm regular crochet hook
- Lion Brand Chenille Appeal yarn
· Crochet skill level: Beginner
· Standard US Terms
© 2020 - 2023 I Can Crochet That; All rights reserved.