This easy crochet blanket pattern for beginners is worked up in beautiful stitches, which creates a texture you will love.
The Finley Throw, an easy crochet blanket pattern for beginners, is worked length-wise to create vertical stripes instead of horizontal ones.
It uses two stitches that work well together, giving this blanket a modern look with fantastic texture.
The blanket works up quickly and has just the right amount of weight to it to keep you nice and warm on those cool summer nights.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- Crochet hdc stitch
- Crochet Bean stitch
- How to crochet an hdc border
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- A digitally delivered crochet pattern
- Pattern has detailed photo tutorials
- Pattern has links to video stitch tutorial
*All patterns are Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Use code "FREEFORME" at checkout.*
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.
· Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn
· 6 mm/ J crochet hook
· Crochet skill level: Beginner
· Standard US Terms