This crochet camping blanket pattern is incredibly easy to make. Self-striping yarn does all the work for you!
The Estes blanket is named for where it was created and photographed; Estes Park, Colorado.
After designing a Tunisian crochet camping blanket, I had many requests for a regular crochet camping blanket.
After a lot of trial and error to get the stripes just right, The Estes Blanket was born.
You will love the ease of creating this blanket; plus how lightweight it is. It's the perfect companion to summer nights by the campfire.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- How to crochet the linen stitch
- How to work with self-striping yarn
- How to make fringe
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- A digitally delivered crochet pattern
- Pattern has links to video stitch tutorial
· Lion Brand Mandala yarn
· Lion Brand Pound of Love yarn
· 6 mm/ J crochet hook
· Crochet skill level: Beginner
· Standard US Terms
*All patterns are Buy 2, Get 1 Free. Use code "FREEFORME" at checkout.*
This is a digital product. Nothing physical will ship.